Saturday, March 10, 2012

Carnaval

A souvenir from the Wine fest in Haro. Wine glass bag?
So the weekend of February 17 was Carnaval. There were parades and all kinds of crazy things going on. Friday the 17th, I went to Haro to go to a wine festival with one of the professors from the official language school. At the wine festival was a dance show and different kinds of wines. All the wines represented were from bodegas from all over La Rioja.
After the wine festival, I went to La Herradura (tapas area in Haro) with the professor and a student.

The following night I dressed up as a queen for Carnaval and went walking with some of the other students. I tried my best to have a good time, but it just wasn't for me. At least I went to try it out and don't have to regret not going.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment