Sunday, March 11, 2012

English Week

Last week, CPC. Sagrado Corazon had its first English week. The students had to do projects on all the countries that have English as an official language. There were posters all around the school with different themes. The walls of the lunchroom were covered in pictures of kitchen utensils so that the little ones could learn them.

In addition, I gave six presentations in English. Three of them were about Georgia and the other three were stories. It was a really exciting week, because the teachers really put a lot of work into the theme. I was really impressed with the thoroughness of the teachers. They really made the first English week an unforgetable experience for the children and also for me. It made me a little sad though, because I know that I will have to leave them in less than three months. I'll just have to enjoy the time that remains.

Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment