Saturday, March 10, 2012

Zaragoza (Feb 11.)










I went Zaragoza the second weekend of February. Zaragoza is the capital of the autonomous community of Aragón. I was extremely homesick and wanted a change from Logroño. I decided to stay overnight to tour the city. I also went of course so that I could take some Argentine tango classes. As studio in the city center has group classes and milongas every Saturday. I stayed in a very lovely hostel near the river and the famous Pilar Cathedral. The night that I arrived, I went to dance some tango. I was surprised that I didn't have to dance with an old man all night. When I usually go to these things, I always end up dancing with an old man. I actually was able to dance someone young and goodlooking all night. Toma!

Other than dancing, I walked around the city and discovered a little about the popular buildings. Zaragoza is definitely a place that I will visit again. The people are very friendly and go out of their way to help anyone.

chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment