Thursday, November 3, 2011

The break is over.... :(

Desayuno (breakfast- I ate this today)
Hello all!

I started back to school yesterday, and it wasn't all that great. The 12 year old kids were very chatty. That is ok, but they weren't chatting in English!

There was no internet for the night class, so I couldn't use the material I had prepared. I really had to struggle through all three classes last night. And now, I have to prepare material for Advanced 1 and 2 classes today. I was going to cook something typical of Georgia, but I'm too tired. I'm just preparing away. I would love it if I could prepare everything only on Sunday evenings. I'm going to try to get all the teachers to tell me what they want me to do for the next two weeks. We'll see,

So about the new family. I love them! The meals are so filling. The boys are awesome. They always want to talk to me. They are typical boys who fight sometimes and get a little wild, but they are very obedient. Yesterday, the mother told me that they asked why I was out so late and when I would be home. I'm liked!

Well, I'm going to eat and get ready for the bus.

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment