Friday, October 21, 2011

From bus to bus. Kind of ridiculous eh?

After last night, I have decided that I really need to move. I chose to live with the family, because I had been staying in a hostel for a week. It wasn't a quick decision.

After my bus arrived back in Logroño, I went to Calle Laurel to meet some of the other assitants. Well, I went with my laptop bag and my goody bag. Why didn't I take my stuff home? I have to wait 15 minutes for the bus, walk to my piso, then walk back and wait 15 minutes for the bus again, and then walk to the center of the city from the intercity bus station. It would have taken me forever to finally meet up with them, so I decided to lug my stuff around. Today, my arms are very sore.

I am also going to move because of the pay check issue. I really love living with the family, but I need to move to a piso closer to the bus station. It will be cheaper with the cost of food. I will rent a room for half the amount that I am paying the family and cook my own food. This is sad, but necessary.

Pura Vida!




No comments:

Post a Comment