Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stressful!


The first two classes were kind of stressful. The 5th level kids remembered only a little from last week. The 4th level kids, well, they remembered nothing. I didn't realize that their level of english was sooo low. Good thing the play is this week. I can get to the fun stuff next week. And they were bad (!) today. Bad. Bad. Bad. I'm looking forward to the 6th level. Hopefully they remember something...

So to de-stress a little, I treated my self to a big lunch! I usually grab some pinchos, but I was too hungry. I went to a chinese restaurant, which was one of the only restaurants open during lunch break. I'm sorry. I had to do it! Chinese food tastes way better than I remember it. I had a 3 course meal for 8 euros. How awesome was that!

Take a look

Of course, my beloved Fanta Límon, or Kas límon -same thing
Pollo con verduras, chicken with vegetables
Sopa de pollo con champiñones, chicken soup with mushrooms
Whatever the heck that was, I do not know. tasted like a fish wafer :l
All three Woo hoo!

Afterwards, I had coffee with milk in order to wake up for my next round of classes.


Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment