Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hola!

So there's a lot of drama surrounding our paychecks. I'm not going to talk about that now on my blog. This is my happy place. I will only talk about happy things here. Well, ok, I will only talk about happy things today. I'm feeling good today. I picked up my insurance card. I have health insurance. Woohoo!

I'm going to teach my intermediate 2 students the rules and terms of Texas Hold 'em. Hopefully it goes better than last night with the other intermediate 2 students. And I thought the Advanced 2 students were confused! It should go better tonight. I feel good about it.

I'll check back in later. I really need to practice my strategy for teaching poker tonight. I'm sitting in the cold park on a wet bench where I pick up excellent wifi. I need to hurry up and go!

Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment